Thursday, August 30, 2012

The Full Feed from HuffingtonPost.com: Rachel Maddow: Clint Eastwood RNC Speech Was 'The Weirdest Thing I Have Ever Seen At A Political Convention' (VIDEO)

The Full Feed from HuffingtonPost.com
The Full Feed from HuffingtonPost.com
Rachel Maddow: Clint Eastwood RNC Speech Was 'The Weirdest Thing I Have Ever Seen At A Political Convention' (VIDEO)
Aug 31st 2012, 02:16

Rachel Maddow was at a loss for words on Thursday after Clint Eastwood finished what was largely considered a bizarre and awkward GOP convention appearance.

"I don't -- I don't -- I don't know what was going on there," Maddow said seemingly tongue-tied. "Clint Eastwood is 82 years old and I think that -- I don't know if that's what was going on there."

Maddow attempted to recap Eastwood's speech. "It started off with him clearly off-prompter talking rambly about conservatives in Hollywood. He did make one point about the end of the war in Afghanistan and fake interviewed an empty chair as if it was Barack Obama, the President of the United States, swearing at him," she said.

Read More... More on Rachel Maddow

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment