Friday, August 31, 2012

The Full Feed from HuffingtonPost.com: Paula Abdul Speaks About Personal Drive, Designing Jewelry, Spotting Talent And Loving LA: My LA

The Full Feed from HuffingtonPost.com
The Full Feed from HuffingtonPost.com
Paula Abdul Speaks About Personal Drive, Designing Jewelry, Spotting Talent And Loving LA: My LA
Aug 31st 2012, 23:28

Paula Abdul has been in the spotlight for decades and doesn't show any signs of slowing down. The 50-year-old singer, songwriter, choreographer, dancer and television personality talks to HuffPost LA about being discovered by The Jacksons, having a head for business and the best piece of advice she's ever been given.

We have decided that you are the ultimate Angeleno: you went to Cal State Northridge, started off as a Laker Girl and then were discovered by The Jacksons at a game. What was it like being a Laker Girl at that time? I'll always be an Angeleno. I love Los Angeles. And I will always love the Lakers! I have deep roots at The Forum…it's where I started my career. It was such an exciting time to be a Laker Girl. Just being in the company of incredible, mega-superstar athletes like Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Kurt Rambis, Byron Scott…all those guys. During the game, I'd see these big stars cheering. It was all SO exciting. It was a great time in my life.

Read More... More on My LA

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment