Friday, November 2, 2012

The Full Feed from HuffingtonPost.com: Louis C.K. Talks 'SNL,' Hurricane Sandy On 'Fallon' (VIDEO)

The Full Feed from HuffingtonPost.com
The Full Feed from HuffingtonPost.com
Louis C.K. Talks 'SNL,' Hurricane Sandy On 'Fallon' (VIDEO)
Nov 2nd 2012, 15:47

Louis C.K. stopped by "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" Thursday to talk hosting "Saturday Night Live," this weekend. As an alum of the show, Fallon wanted all of the details.

C.K. revealed that in one sketch, he loses his signature black tee for a ridiculous costume.

"I knew there should be one thing in it that I really don't wanna do," he said. "When I think about this one sketch, I go, 'Oh, God. That's gonna be awful.'... It's the one that I said, 'Please don't cut this sketch,' because I hate it."

Read More... More on Funny Videos

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment