Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The Full Feed from HuffingtonPost.com: 'Octomom' Nadya Suleman Endorses President Obama

The Full Feed from HuffingtonPost.com
The Full Feed from HuffingtonPost.com
'Octomom' Nadya Suleman Endorses President Obama
Oct 16th 2012, 19:13

Lindsay Lohan has endorsed Mitt Romney. Now, another controversial celebrity, Nadya "Octomom" Suleman, has come forward to voice her political affiliation. Suleman said she plans to vote for President Barack Obama. "I am registered, but the last time I tried to vote, last election, I was pregnant with babies. And I tried to vote, but I was in the most pain ever with kidney stones," said Suleman. "I was in the most pain ever. I got to the polls but had to turn around and go back home. I had my friend sit my six children for an hour. I was on my way to vote for Obama, and my ribs were broken by a baby." Read More... More on Video

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment