Friday, October 5, 2012

The Full Feed from HuffingtonPost.com: Divorce And Remarriage: How I Stopped Hating My Ex's New Wife

The Full Feed from HuffingtonPost.com
The Full Feed from HuffingtonPost.com
Divorce And Remarriage: How I Stopped Hating My Ex's New Wife
Oct 5th 2012, 07:00

By Alisa Jaffe Holleron for YourTango.com

My ex-husband and his new wife picked up the kids recently to take them on a two-week road trip.

My sons were beaming with excitement as they loaded suitcases and backpacks into the car. "Did I pack my CD player?" my younger son yelled out to me. "Yes, you did honey" I said, trying hard to hide the sadness that was coming over me in waves.

Read More... More on Video

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment