Saturday, October 6, 2012

The Full Feed from HuffingtonPost.com: Pat Neshek Pitches For Oakland A's Against Detroit Tigers Just Days After Newborn Son's Death

The Full Feed from HuffingtonPost.com
The Full Feed from HuffingtonPost.com
Pat Neshek Pitches For Oakland A's Against Detroit Tigers Just Days After Newborn Son's Death
Oct 7th 2012, 02:56

DETROIT -- Pat Neshek was overcome with emotion when he found out his teammates were taking the field wearing patches honoring his late son.

"I'll be honest – I completely broke down," Neshek said. "I can't believe the support I've gotten from the team and my teammates. I couldn't be doing this without that."

Read More... More on MLB

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment