Monday, October 1, 2012

The Full Feed from HuffingtonPost.com: WATCH: My Personal Experience With My Child Being Bullied, From Carrie Goldman

The Full Feed from HuffingtonPost.com
The Full Feed from HuffingtonPost.com
WATCH: My Personal Experience With My Child Being Bullied, From Carrie Goldman
Oct 1st 2012, 14:21

When Carrie Goldman, parenting expert and author of "Bullied", joined me on Mondays with Marlo she told me all about her reaction and the action she took when she found out her daughter was being bullied by her first grade classmates. Not only did she get her daughter's school involved in putting an end to bullying on campus, but she sent a message that reached around the world.

For more ideas and tips on how you can get involved in ending the bullying epidemic, check out some of Carrie's top tips:

Read More... More on Video

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment